Monthly Archives: March 2017
Jakarta – Garuda Infrastructure has just successfully done an infrastructure visit in MRT Jakarta Project on Thursday, 16th March 2017. Setiabudi MRT Station located in Jl. Sudirman is chosen as proposed location in order to visit underground contruction and have a look tunneling system.
Since it is the first event, Lunch Talk and Short Presentation of Garuda Infrastructure are introduced in welcoming all participants listed for MRT Jakarta Visit purpose. Lunch Talk and Short Presentation was started at 12.00 pm in Crazzy Sushi Restaurant (Plaza Marein) that is just walking distance to Setiabudi MRT Station Gate. The opening speech and Garuda Infrastructure profile summary were delivered by Hasanuddin Ibrahim and Bagja Nugraha Kurniawan, respectively.
As mandatory of PT. MRT Jakarta procedure, safety induction was provided by safety crew from the PT. MRT Jakarta. All participants are recommended to put on a safety helmet, safety vest, and safety shoes. During visit, the participants are accompanied by a Technical Guide from PT. MRT Jakarta so that questions related with tunneling contraction could be directly answered.
Underground railway track section placed at Setiabudi MRT Station is located approximately 28 meter below Jl. Sudirman surface. In this case, the latest healthy condition of participant is important to inform PT. MRT Jakarta by filling a provided form. Moreover, only stair case is available for access way during site visit that require good condition of participant’s performance.
Together with seven elevated stations (Lebak Bulus, Fatmawati, Cipete Raya, Haji Nawi, Blok A, Blok M, Sisingamangaraja) and five underground stations (Senayan, Istora, Bendungan Hilir, Dukuh Atas, Bunderan Hotel Indonesia), Setiabudi Station connects first phase of North-South line with 16 km length. This MRT track is scheduled to be operated in March 2019.
For second phase of North-South line, the construction would be begun in 2018. This route has 8.1 km length with six served station, which are Kebon Sirih, Monas, Harmoni, Glodok, Kota, and Kampung Bandan. Similar to the previous phase, a loan from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) would be used.
Before leaving the tunnel, all participants are given sometimes to enjoy and take documentation of exceptional infrastructure construction system.
Unfortunately, the visitors could not have an opportunity to come in to the railway tunnel due to some works.
In spite of the fact that site visit is provided only 2 hour, knowledge sharing and discussion of tunnelling engineering is effective enough. Hopefully, the construction would be finish on schedule and this could be a solution for traffic problem in Jakarta.
Garuda Infrastructure would like to thank PT. MRT Jakarta as opportunity given for infrastructure professional community member from both professional and academic. It is our believe that such venture will benefit Indonesia’s infrastructure community and people of Indonesia in general.
We are looking forward of seeing you in our future infrastructure event.
Below are special professional guests and Garuda Infrastructure committee team who joined Lunch Talk, Short Presentation and MRT Jakarta Site Visit event.
1. Hokkop Situngkir (Technical Director, PT. Waskita Karya Enegi)
2. Zulfan Zahar (Risk Monitoring Committee, PT. Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk.)
3. Budi Setya (Engineering Division Head, PT. PP Precast)
4. Muchlis (Operational Division Head, PT. PP Precast)
5. Bestri Aprilia (CEO and Office Director, PT. Multi Mulya Putra)
6. Jerry Atmaja (Engineering Director, PT. Liftindo Putra Perkasa)
7. Ronny Firdaus Rustam (President Director, PT. Sumber Mas Pelita)
8. Shana Fatina (CEO, PT. Tinamitra Mandiri)
9. Bagus Prasojo (CEO, Geicons)
10. Vera Rosalina (Contract and Risk Management, PT. Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk.)
11. Anggi Raditya Dwi Asmara (Project Manager, PT. Freyssinet Total Technology)
12. Frengki Hariara Pardede (Technical Authority, Resultant Engineering)
13. Rhony Aditya Setia Budi (Indonesia’s Representative (TASOLT)
14. Imam Furqan (Civil Engineering Department, Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa)
15. Mohammad Fazrin (Lead Structural Engineer, PT. Royal Haskoning DHV)
16. Henry Wibowo (Subsea Department, PT. Technip FMC)
17. Bagja Nugraha Kurniawan (Garuda Infrastructure)
18. Sujarwadi (Garuda Infrastructure)
19. Hasanuddin Ibrahim (Garuda Infrastructure)
20. Heru Gunawan (Garuda Infrastructure)