Study Opportunity with Petronas
PETRONAS Education Sponsorship Programme
PETRONAS is offering the following scholarship to eligible students to pursue their studies at UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI PETRONAS (UTP) in Malaysia
• Chemical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Petroleum Engineering
• Petroleum Geoscience
1. High School graduates majoring in Science.
2. Indonesian citizenship not exceeding 23 years of age at the time of application.
3. Marital Status – Single.
4. Good command of English (Spoken & Written)
5. Strong leadership skills and active participation in extracurricular activities.
4. Course of study offered will be decided by PETRONAS and will be communicated to successful applicants.
How to Apply? Submit the following:
1. UTP Application form. To download the form:
• Go to the UTP home page.
• Select the tab ADMISSION > International Applicants the choose either Foundation or Undergraduate Program > Engineering
• Click on the link “How to apply/Application form” to download the application form for the International Seection Exercise.
2. A copy of your full academic report together with an English translation if the transcript is not in English.
3. Passport sized photograph in color.
4. Curriculum Vitae complete with updated phone number and address.
5. Certificates of achievements during High School are a plus.
Please submit your application to The Learning and Development Section at the following address:
PC MURIAH LTD
Talavera Suite, Talavera Office Park,
3rd-10th Floor, Jl. TB. Simatupang, Kav. 22-26
Cilandak, Jakarta Selatan
Phone No.: +6221 7592 5200 (Hunting)
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and interviewed prior to final selection
The closing date for applications is 25 July 2014
PETRONAS is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational company with proven capabilities in a broad spectrum of the petroleum value-chain. In our pursuit of business excellence, we focus on collective efforts to do things differently by continuously challenging industry norms to achieve real, sustainable and long-term growth. Guided by this bold commitment as encapsulated in our group positioning Reimagining Energy, we constantly strive for new solutions and push boundaries to stay ahead. As a responsible corporate citizen, we endeavour to contribute the well-being of the people and nations where we operate by developing and adding value to oil and gas resources in a manner that carefully balances commercial, environmental and social considerations